Clinical Governance is the framework through which organisations are accountable for continuously improving the quality of their services and safeguarding high Yenagoa Hospital guide and promote clinical governance within their hospitals. This covers:
- Clinical performance management systems
- Clinical Audits
- Access, Referral, treatment and discharge strategies.
- Clinical incident management strategies
- Risk management strategies
- Complaints management
- Patient safety management programs
- Continuous medical education programs
- Research governance, projects and outcomes.